OK, it is here! Check out the new BI Mobile App for Android on the Google Play Store.
- Make business intelligence as easy to use as any consumer mobile app
- View, analyze, and act on all your Oracle Business Intelligence content using Android devices.
- Access new or existing BI content on your mobile device right away; no design changes required
- Increase the use of business intelligence in your organization with an intuitive and easy-to-use mobile application
Keep in mind this is not an iOS port! So don’t bother comparing the two feature by feature. You will find that this version was created with an Android mobile experience in mind and its’ goal is not to replicate the desktop browser product or the iOS version. Here are some key Android specific features.
- Android Navigation – Familiar navigation in line with other great Android applications.
- Card layout for content in favorites, recent, and the catalog along with great previews.
- Explore existing BI Content including App Designer apps.
- Advanced search including Voice and Voice Commands
- Android Beam (NFC) Tap to Share
- Broad Device Support Android Jelly Bean (4.1) and above. This includes phones, tablets and phablets.
If you are an android user check it out and let us know what you think!